Sportsman, Kitchen, & Other
We have taken our decades of experience putting precision cutting edges on medical knives and applied that knowledge and skill to everyday items that need resharpening.
Our resharpening service is now available to anybody looking to get an item professionally resharpened.
We sharpen items from all over the world, just pack your items for safe transport and ship to us via your preferred carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, etc)
If you are in the local area, drop off and pick up your items in person.
Directions to use our Service:
1. Put your items in need of resharpening service in their case or protective wrap.
2. Put all the cases or wrapped items in a box with ample packing around. Ensure that the items cannot become loose in the box as unsecured items can break during transport.
3. Include e-mail address, phone number and payment information with the package
Include the name, phone number, and e-mail address of the person to contact for credit card information.
Or print this form and fill out completely. Include the completed form with you items being sent in.
4. Secure the box closed (ensure that the items are not loose inside) and ship via your preferred carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL) to us at:
Dorn & Hart Microedge, Inc.
4155 E. Union Ave.
Loxley, AL 36551
All sportsman, kitchen & other service work is returned via Flat Rate Packages from USPS. Express delivery options are available upon customer request.To ensure that your items are serviced as fast as possible it is IMPORTANT to INCLUDE your contact information; without, it is impossible to contact you if there are questions or missing information.
- Resharpening Service
- Knives & Equipment
- Stains, Adhesives, & Resins
- Custom Projects
- Research Products
- Clinical Products
- About Us
- Contact DHM